Thread: Werewolf Ethics
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #66
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I've probably said or quoted too much already. *Shurg*.

My point is, Tyrith went off the deep end before I did. Sure, I said, I hope he fries, but it wasn't to the extent of, "Tyrith is a low down stinking cheater, I hope he fries. I can't believe he had the nerve to cheat. How dare he come into our thread and do that!!1!"

Sentence as a cheater? He was seen in our thread by two players. In the end, he was a wolf as well. I was looking for some sort of penalty. It wasn't one of those "oops I popped in accidentally" that had happened all game.

I really wasn't completely agitated until the, "How DARE you, screw you AE, screw you" bit. That's why I added the two posts between the accusation and tyrith's take. I wasn't upset.

What upset me is he was seen in our thread, yet comes out throwing daggers at me. I mean, if you were in my shoes, you'd probably be upset as well.

Now I went overboard after what Tyrith said. I get heated, I'll admit it, especially when I know I'm right. I've apologized to all involved and even those not. I may never play this game again as a penalty. So be it.