View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 10:53 PM   #244
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Ive said he can clear me, which i believe he can. Its up to him how he interprets my visit. Knowing what i know, if i were him it would clear me...but i dont know what alan chose to tell him..i just know hes aware of what i did with him. How he chooses to interpret whatever he was told could have him coming out clearing me, damning me, or nothing at all. He was around after i made my early claims, and made no reference to them negatively so id imagine even if he cant clear me i earned some measure of trust with him.

Basically, im saying i believe he can clear me, and if he cant its still more proof im good then ive seen anyone else present(unless he chooses to say im evil and am lying, which is possible i suppose)

If you can do something useful, what was the motivation of outing yourself on day one? I generally don't think you are a wolf, as I don't think a wolf would want to be the first to nominate themselves for judge (although it would be an interesting play for an experienced wolf), but I don't see any benefit to your action today. If you have a useful ability, I don't see why you would telegraph it so soon. If you thought it would clear you, I think it is early but could understand, but you are saying that DT can't really clear you, but he should because it makes sense for him to clear you based on your action.

Also, I respect your "I'll be dead soon..." attitude, but anyone that doesn't feel that way is probably a wolf that knows that he has the (wolf) numbers to survive a vote for a few days, so there is little use using that as a justification on day 1. Everyone feels like they could die soon.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote