View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 02:42 AM   #266
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Reading Blade's posts always leaves me feeling like I'm really, really stupid and not seeing the obvious. Which is often true enough anyway. Although I'm a bit confused about Blade talking about day and night actions. Is that just a case of using generic WW terms, as my understanding is that there are no day and night actions in this game.

LIke just about everyone else I think we need to get a judge as soon as possible. The best shot we have of getting a judge as soon as possible is to state who we're voting for. Anxiety seems to be getting a lot of votes and as we need 11 votes I'll be voting for him, unless anything dramatic happens today. I think we should be suspicious of anyone who doesn't state who they're voting for as judge, I can't see any reason why a law-abiding citizen shouldn't say. A comparison of announced votes and voting results should be a real boon if everyone states their vote. But if 5 or so people don't say then it just allows too much grey area for the wolves to hide in.

Of course if there are seer and bodyguard type roles in the game they both should be looking at whoever the judge is as soon as possible.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote