View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 03:11 PM   #358
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
OK, well the vote by LoneStarGirl on Blade6119 answers the question she ducked earlier about how she felt about him.

As of right now I feel like there is more reason to vote for DaddyTorgo as judge than there is to vote for Anxiety. So I'm ready to cast that vote. I do want to see us get a majority today and get a judge in place, but I also think there is plenty of time and remaining votes out there where I can vote where I want to vote instead of voting where others are headed.

Don't get me wrong - I like peace/love child Anxiety more than a whole heck of a lot of the people around here. But there ain't nothing wrong with DaddyTorgo either, and there is at least one person who supposedly has reason to trust DaddyTorgo. So that what got my vote.

Actually, she voted for me as promised all the way back from the x-men game where i was the one who decided she would get tked and never told her...it really has nothing to do with this game.

And lathum said it was about this game, but he told me in the ethics thread i would be his day one vote so im not too worried about him either. Both votes on me seem to be for pre-game reasons
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote