View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #69
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Penance of Patience

9 April, 1509 – I accept a royal marriage proposal from Pommerania.

10 April, 1509 – I decide to send my troops to Ragusa to put down a 1000 group of rebels from the Ottomans. I ask for and receive the right to move through Ragusa with my troops.

26 April, 1509 – I accept a royal marriage offer from Mazovia.

16 May, 1509 – Our troops arrive in Ragusa.

5 June, 1509 – We crush the rebels in Ragusa. I send them back to Messina.

16 June, 1509 – Venice and Savoy are now at peace.

26 September, 1509 – A new king rises to the head of Cyprus. He great at diplomacy and military and pitiful at administration.

18 December, 1509 – We get another Boundary Dispute action. This time, the following provinces are available to be added as cores: Verona and Venezia itself (Venice). I’ll take Venezia for sure. Relations with Venice drop by 60.

1 February, 1510 – I hire Hasan Hirsekli, an army reformer, as an advisor for my nation. He was generally available I just got lucky to find him here.

1 March, 1510 – Siena has adopted their third national idea and we aren’t even close to our second.

9 March, 1510 – Wurtemburg captured Lombardia of Venice. Venice needs to pick up the pace.

1 May, 1510 – Our government tech increases.

1 August, 1510 – Our naval tech increases.

30 August, 1510 – Rebels capture Janina, an Ottoman province northwest of Athens.

13 September, 1510 – I accept a royal marriage from Sweden. I also ask for and receive Military Access from Tuscany.

1 December, 1510 – The Ottomans have recaptured Janina.

2 March, 1511 – Bosnia declared war upon Ragusa. None of their allies accepted the call, but Ragusa asks us to join their efforts. I agree.

11 April, 1511 – Castille declared war upon Algiers. Morocco and Tunis join Algiers. I join Castille. We are now at war on two fronts.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote