View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 08:50 PM   #17
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Here's a midseason status report:

I started Tavaris Jackson Weeks 1-5. We ended up going 0-4, the biggest trend being that during three of the four games we were ahead in the first half, but collapsed big time in the second half. I'm not sure if that's an affect of the Conflict or Tavaris Jackson's Red Flag.

I then started Joey Harrington Week 6 against the Denver Broncos.

I was 0-4 and the Donkeys were 4-0 and 11 point favorites. Joey Harrington kept the game close and ultimate put us in position to score with 1:15 left in the game. Our defense held and we beat the Donkeys!

After that, Harrington sucked big time. He went 0-3 the other three games and now we're 1-7, fifth from the bottom in power rankings. Here are the midseason stats.

Al Wilson is definitely getting a workout. I'm not sure whether to switch back to Jackson or not. I'm not trying to lose intentionally, so I think I'm going to stick with Harrington because the offense doesn't have a 2nd half collapse under him. If it looks as if the season's tanked in the next couple of games, I'll switch back to Jackson so he can get experience.

Last edited by Raiders Army : 03-09-2007 at 08:51 PM.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote