View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 06:07 AM   #2653
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

So, I had the right guy for the wrong reasons, it seems.

I enjoyed the game a lot. I thought the conflict between personal victory conditions and team victory conditions made for interesting decisions. The UMB was fun but I was actually going to suggest that it was too powerful a tool for the good guys - as it basically gave PM privelages if you could work out who was good. (Like I did Anxiety - although I didn't actually feel any need to PM him).

I think I made a few newbie mistakes, basically talking too much, which could have got me in trouble. (I said that I'd blown my victory condition and then a couple of days later said that I'd made it - I was mistaken the first time, my report was just late, but I was sure Blade was going to use it to say that I'd been converted). I could probably have come out as the banker sooner but I didn't think it would gain much and I used the UMB to say pretty much all I had to say. I thought everyone had worked it out anyway.

And I ignored LSG going on about there being another detective. Correctly as it turns out but if I hadn't I might have come to the right conclusion for the wrong reasons.

I have to agree with Blade that the game seemed a bit skewed to evil. You can't account for lynching the two main mob members on day 2 and 3. If that hadn't happened surely it would have been a mob walkover? I guess good had bad luck with the detectives.

However having not voted a good guy all game long (Chief turned after I died I believe) I think I did pretty well.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote