View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 03:48 PM   #2681
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I was really torn about going good or bad when I was offered the chance by Sndvls (unbeknownst to me). That's why I didn't make my decision right away. I actually slept on it, that's how close it was. I ended up going good because I had acted good most of the game, and, simply, because I felt I was about to die that day (didn't know I was protected yet) and didn't want to come up evil, thus giving Blade any validation with his accusations. So I really wanted to turn mafia and decided to go good instead. How about that, SnDvls?

the gun was DT's and used to kill Hoops..no idea on the gem
I did have the ring that Blade wanted thought DT gave it to me.

I protected both you and Blade in hopes of converting either of you and had even told alan if either of you called it was an invite into the family...neither of you took me up on it and yes I got the same PM you both got about what happened....thanks for the hot dog

I don't know how many times I typed a post in here then deleated it only to see someone save my butt with some screwed up story on someone else...being down 8-1 sucked and I got a lot of lucky breaks by the good guys and was as Blade put it "tomorrows lynch" almost every day.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote