View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 09:23 AM   #100
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Well then, let me give you folks some more posts!

War Continued

I order my large troops in the north to break the small Aragonian siege in Romagna.

10 August, 1539 – RM: Saxony

19 August, 1539 – Malta falls to Portugal.

20 October, 1539 – We drive Aragon away from Romagna. I order my forces into Aragonian territory.

31 October, 1539 – Burgundian troops arrive in Lombardia to begin a siege.

8 November, 1539 – We crack the Aragon defense in Ancona.

25 November, 1539 – Bosnia was annexed by Hungary.

5 December, 1539 – I sneak three regiments to Sardinia to begin a siege there.

26 January, 1540 – Our Crete forces land in Malta and drive away the Portugese. The Re-Siege of Malta has begun.

1 March, 1540 – Two countries declare independence from Lithuania. Transylvania and Moldavia.

Also a level FOUR army reformer appeared in, of all place, Lombardia, the new province. I will hire him, but who to dump?

The naval guy is okay, but not great. He’s younger, but he’s the weakest of the lot. I fire him and hire Demosthenes Giustiniani. Very Italian that name.

10 March, 1540 – RM: Poland

30 March, 1540 – Lombardia falls to Burgundy. I order a large chunk of our forces back north while we besiege Aragon in numerous provinces.

1 April, 1540 – Our land tech increases.

19 April, 1540 – Burgundy arrives in Parma and begins a siege.

9 May, 1540 – Calabria falls to our mercs.

16 May, 1540 – The first peace offer from Aragon arrives. A white peace. I reject it.

19 May, 1540 – Our large army arrives in Parma to break the siege here by Burgundy.

5 June, 1540 – Venice declared war on Genoa. I will not let them get the prize of Liguria first.

12 June, 1540 – Our large forces drive back the Burgundians with ease at Parma.

I declare war on Genoa. Our stability drops by three to negative one. I order my force into Liguria. Tuscany and Castille join us.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote