View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 02:40 PM   #352
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I'm borrowing from Ironhead's list of votes from last night:

I'm guessing that the wolves looked to spread out their votes at this point. The above list does not include the "No Votes".

So, would a wolf have the courage to hide their vote on LSG? If so, then I would guess it is Lathum - would be very audacious for a newcomer (Ironhead) to make that play in their first game. If not, I'm pretty sure we'll find one on the list of three voting for Cronin yesteday.

Other option would be to pick at some of the solo/non voters, but that leaves about half of our town.

Remember though, 1 vote and LSG was dead...so it didnt matter if there were 1 or 50, anything past the first vote is off. Ill even say the first vote was, seeing as how it came after i said i was going to vote her for sure. Basically, every vote to kill LSG came after it was pretty clear she was dead. So i dont give anyone much credit for the vote. About all i learned yesterday is that cronin looks very bad(and doesnt have a better understanding of game mechanics either it appears)
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote