View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 11:24 PM   #96
hoopsguy
General Manager

The stairs leading into the cave include a number of very life-like statues - should we be worried? I'm cautious enough to save the game ...

There are a total of three Gorgon Queens behind a heavy door. Their attacks are not all that powerful, but they are ranged. It helps to have a ton of potions, a healing spell, and two companions to draw fire. We systematically take down our opponents - not quickly, but effectively. There are a number of "Gorgon" magic items left in their wake. Near the back of the room is a woman named Feiyan.

Feiyan is upset that she was bested by the gorgons. She asks if I'm familiar with a Telkein - it is a great sorcerous beast who leads the armies. It is headed towards Athens, and she means to slay it for destroying her village. She storms out of the room. Thanks for the info and the attitude. I'll just help myself to this Majestic Chest ...

We find an epic bow - I'm sure this would be a good item for someone that is not me. Like, perhaps, my nymph, but that isn't an option.

Telliam's Will
18-35 Damage
Speed: Very Slow
+30% Damage
+30% Pierce Damage
+10 Dexterity
+2 to Marksmanship (skill I don't have)
Required Level: 6
Required Dexterity: 96

If anyone reading along is playing a character who can use this, let me know. I'll stash it for now, but it looks like a really solid weapon for an early level character.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote