View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 10:36 AM   #99
hoopsguy
General Manager

The swamps of the Kephisos Valley are loaded with Harpies, Crows, Turtles, and Ichthians. One of the birds drops the last piece of a Pristine Plumage.

Pristine Plumage:
20% Poison Resistance
Charm Bonus: +15 Defensive Ability
Can enhance all armor

Poison Resistance is one of the harder Resistances to find, since it isn't included with the Elemental Restistance group. So this is a significant bonus. But I'm not excited about any of my armor - torso, helmet, bracers - that doesn't currently include a slot. So I'm going to sit on this one for a little while. It would be really nice to find a rare armor sometime soon ...

Level 15 comes in after slaughtering boars and centaurs. Two more points in nature magic (should have capped at 32 points by Level 18) and one point into Regrowth to jump my healing spell. With increasing health, and damage dealt by foes, this needs to be addressed. Attributes - Strength and Dexterity this time. I'm not seeing items that I'm too dumb to use, so I'll focus on the physical attributes until I start seeing that issue. Finally, I swap out the rings to bump up my Intelligence while giving up the 17% Fire Resist.

Health: 984
Energy: 758
Strength: 98
Intelligence: 194
Dexterity: 109

Resistances: 21% Fire, Cold, Electric. 5% Poison

DPS: 63
Combined Armor: 121 (has been stuck in this range for a couple of levels now)

Energy Regeneration: 5.99
Offensive Ability: 109
Defensive Ability: 136
Cast Speed: 110%
Run Speed: 128%

Gold: 145,969
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote