View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 04:30 PM   #369
ibnsgirl
H.S. Freshman Team

Not really looking forward to potty training...

I missed a little window of opportunity a few weeks ago. Tony and I got a potty seat for 20 month old Lucy because she was doing a pretty good job of letting us know she needed a diaper before she actually did. She was just getting comfortable with sitting on it, when Tony had to leave for a two-week business trip. Lucy then takes her cue that this would be a great time to start in with the "No's." For two weeks, all I hear is "no" to everything (and while it has been a lot less frequent lately, it is still there).

Soooo, the potty seat is sidelined for a while. In fact, with baby #2's imminent arrival, who knows how long it will be.

If anything, I'm much more worried about the whole pacifier issue. Right now, Lucy uses it when she is in the carseat for more than about 10 minutes. Otherwise, as long as she doesn't see it, she is perfectly fine without it. If she sees her baby brother with one, though, I'm not sure how that is going to work.
Thanks to my supporters: TonyR (SA Griffins FC), sterlingice (Houston Hippopotami), TK (Real Terps FC), the notorious pirate AE (Puke Green Sox FC), Krondor (Krondor Lancers), Dark Affair (Orient Express), and tucker rocky (Jacksonville Kickers).
ibnsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote