View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 05:02 PM   #234
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Keep forgetting that one. But still, we *are* winding down on arrests time.

Arrest orders are put in via PM. not in the thread, and it is said there won't be any records of the arrests (or if someone chooses to not make an arrest). So the consuls (myself and Westvus Fanus for now, and future consuls after us) will be your source of who they arrested and why they chose to arrest them.

There isn't any rush to get arrest orders in that don't take effect until the next day other than a risk of bad guy actions occuring at some point during the day which could stop an arrest request from occuring perhaps if the bad guy action occurs before it chronologically. We don't know yet how that aspect of this game works just yet, so we will have to see either today or tommorrow. (Is it a safe assumption there won't be any kills today due to not being able to hire any kind of protection for today?)

I also am hesitant about those who indicated a strong desire to know what everyone was doing in the way of hiring services. Once we know what certain services do, it only takes matching up which people with the most money went for which services to know who is bodyguarded and who isn't. I think I much rather find out from people what the roles do/did after they no longer can use it for good, if that makes sense. Ie: getting the information about the hired services is good but not until it won't help the bad guys know where to plan a move for that day.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote