View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 06:13 AM   #315
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
I see it differently. With enemies plotting to poison us, we're going to need all the loyal people we can on hand. We may not make any forward progress by not executing anyone, but we avoid any backward progress by not executing an innocent.

Let's hear from some more people about the mysterious services. Maybe there are things we can use to figure out who the bad guys are.

an interesting point....this game is quite different from others, where sitting idly by and not lynching anyone is harmful to us. however, since there is no apparent night kill in this game, do we have the time to sit and wait for evidence?

honestly, i dont think so. i would expect there to be other methods of killing us than throwing us off the rock, otherwise, there would be no real way for the wolves to win.

also, i have been wondering about winning conditions....i figure there have to be at least 5 tarquinblahs out there...does anyone else think they may have a winning condition if they are elected to both Consul positions and the Tribune at the same time?
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote