View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 10:43 AM   #736
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
okay: i actually didn't bid on the sexy ladies. my personal life went to shit and i ended up with a bunch of stuff to do so i never got around to PMing cronin with a bid. hadta go pickup some furniture for my sister's new apartment

me as LEAST active? i'd be VERY suspicious of anyone who says this. It was me back on D1 who was hashing out this strategy with you two Alan and Hoops. The whole "using lawsuits to get some sort of clearance" thing. As well as...whatever the other idea that the other person had, I forget.

That's a damm meaningful contribution. But ya know what...arrest me and toss me off the rock if you want.

Just remember who is accusing me and what they're accusing me of. I was there on D1 trying to formulate strategies, looking for ways to "game the game" as it were to get us as much info as possible.

Actually on day 1 I was very nervous about how easily you went along with it, and then you became really quiet the rest of the game. Call me suspicious for thinking that if you will, but its how i feel about you. Prove me wrong today by contributing more
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote