View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 11:01 AM   #754
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Here you go Anxiety,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
I don't know. As a good guy, as a GM, and as a bad guy I've seen villagers waste a day or more in a game because they started t osecond guess a candidate for no real reason other than "we can;t all support a candidate this soon."

I, for one, trust KWhit. I always have, including our little survivor Lupus team. As such, I'm happy to spend my other vote.

Vote to Consul whatever KWhit's nick is.

I mainly was giving you grief figuring you were saying it to be funny that you trusted someone when you were actually a wolf, so I replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Wern't you a bad guy in that game?

To which you suprised me by avoiding the question, referencing things that didn't even have anything to do with your post that I quoted.

Quote:
In which game. The city? Nope. The sheffir and the town? No. i've seen people chjoose not to vote for someone to power just because, and it was silly on multiple occasions when I wasn't the bad guy.

So I responded back letting you know how I felt, figuring we'd put it to rest as just some silly joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I dont think my response, or the comment from you that I quoted referred to the city, the sherrif and the town or anything along those lines.

You made a comment that you trusted kwhit in the survivor game, and I asked wern't you a bad guy in that game? I found that more funny then anything at the time, but not sure why you are avoiding answering it.

But you never responded, yet still posted other things.

Quote:
I hate it when we play games like this with PM words.

So yeah, it seemed like a funny joke that I laughed at which turned into you avoiding answering for who knows what reason to me.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote