View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 12:15 PM   #179
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I guess I still really don't understand the play yesterday at all. Would love someone to explain that to me.

When it was Samifan gaining alot of votes, that obviously was a wolf. Imthecrew was the first voter for him, which is a normal wolf trick to vote for your team mate in a place where you likely think they won't get lynched from it.

Then I vote for Imthecrew, and am followed by a few people who liked my reasoning. So we now had wolf vs wolf...

At that point if one of them die at the end of the day, our initial reaction is well gee the other must be good, or might be good and likely they buy at least another day or so from that alone. But instead Imthecrew comes up with a bogus story about being the bodyguard which is easily refutable if not true (which it wasn't). But more importantly Imthecrew told a lie to try to save himself and kill off the other wolf there in a way which likely ended up getting both of them killed..

So I guess is there more to this that I am missing, is there really a third wolf is so few people here? Or was that just a really selfish play that lost the game for them?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote