View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 09:17 PM   #3085
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Doesn't make sense for the Tarqs to stop poisoning. Seems they could win the swordsman and poison someone and kill 2 a night. So, are they being blocked or are body guards doing a good job or what?

I've been wondering about that myself. I can't imagine that there is not a mechanism that would let you know if the bodyguard you hired blocked an attack......yet I don't recall one person saying that they know their BG's made a block.

But really, I think we've just not done a good job (with exceptions for CR, Narcizo and a few others) in being able to effectively compile all the disparate bits of information that are floating around. I feel if we were all just able to get organized and on the same page we could win this. I blame myself as much as anybody, but I'm trying to get there now.

For example, we need a list of who claimed to hire what each day -- and who actually claimed to get each service each day -- and then what actual affects we saw from that service. I'm sure being able to look at that in a table would help us, and I'm trying to put it together tonight and tomorrow, but it's slow going with 60-odd pages.

We need a lawsuit standings list. We need voting records. We maybe need to track wealth movements (though the hire list should help with that). You get the idea.

There is a TON of information in this game. There may be too much. This game is going to take pure logic to put it together. I don't know that I'm smart enough.