View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 08:30 PM   #3218
Ironhead
College Prospect

Okay, no poison kills since Day 6 is strange. I see a couple of definite possibilities:

1) The people killed on Day 6 were Peregrine (by poison) and Neon Chaos (lynched). The fact that Peregrine was poisoned clears him as good to me. Ardent said that Neon Chaos was good, and since Neon Chaos was the other lawyer there is no one to corroborate this statement. Perhaps the ability to poison Senators was a trait that was solely available to Neon Chaos, and his death ended the ability of the wolves to do this. That would of course implicate Ardent in lying about Neon Chaos' allegiance.

2) A possibility is that scans only work if you correctly scan the wolf doing the night kill. If we have actually knocked off a few wolves then they might be afraid of doing a poisoning, worried that a scan will reveal them to the village.

3) The wolves have managed to grab control of both of the lawyer spots and the Tribune of the Plebs and therefore control the information that is fed to the village, as well as lynches. Think about it. Narcizo at this point can basically suggest to arrest someone and then just declare the trial null and void. This results in a huge cycle of wasted time for the village. I am glad that Anxiety and Autumn did not get voted out last night but I don't trust the fact that Narcizo is alive in 1) the second lawyer position and 2) as the Tribune. These were positions that were being targeted all game long. Given that the assignment to these roles were random, there is no way the wolves could have envisioned landing both of them.

At this point I honestly think we need to start considering the strong possibility that both Ardent and Narcizo are bad. At this point Ardent will likely get my vote tonight.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote