View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 01:32 PM   #86
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Like I said before, I have zero to gain by accusing ITC so early in the day unless I was positive ( or 75%) he is a wolf. It would be the dumbest wolf move ever since it would guarentee me being dead by day 2, not really an optimal strategy.

This would be totaly different if I was accused THEN came out and said I scanned ITC and he is bad but I cast the first stone.

If you lynch me tonight not only are we down a villegar but it eliminates the possibility of ITC being accidentaly night killed. HE will be scanned, come up bad, lynched tomorrow and we lose a day.

No, I don't believe this. I believe your move is the smart wolf move, and waiting to be accused would be the bad wolf move. You show confidence in your vote, that your scan of Imthecrew is infallible with your vote so quick before even listening for other secondary scans of him.

This tells me that you know you would be a popular target, you knew that it was likely that at least one person would scan you if not multiple. You knew that you might have a tough time dodging that bullet, so instead you pull out a day 1 target, and pick someone who likely doesn't have a history for talking their way out of a lynch.

You know that if imthecrew is lynched and ends up good, you wouldn't get lynched right away, as this isn't like other games. Being wrong on a scan doesn't make you bad, it just makes you unlucky. And you know you could talk your way out of that.

Unfortunatly for you 2 people scanned you as good, both of whom were scanned by other people as good as well. Is there a chance that you're good still? Sure. But right now we have a better chance of you being bad than anyone else in the game, and that says something.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote