View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #440
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
The flimsy reasoning is on your side this time, my friend, and isn't like you.

As I understood Chief's suggestion, he suggested that one of us with one of the magical roles of lesser importance volunteer to be cleansed so that we did not end up voting someone with a crucial role and forcing them to a) reveal or b) lose the benefit of their role.

It was a VOLUNTEER that he asked for. This makes eminent sense for today only -- we have various and sundry of our fellow cultists who are working behind the scenes at night to help find the shadows. It is to our total benefit to allow those people to work without either suspicion coming upon them or without forcing them to acknowledge their importance to point out to the shadows.

Instead you seemed to turn that into an everyday occurance and shot it down, like you have virtually any other idea that has been floated so far this game.......as well as neglecting to send in a night action that would supposedly help us also. You are the one who strikes me as not working for the benefit of good right now, not that suggestion by Chief.

There are two problems with this idea:
1. You shrink the number of people who may have an important role by coming out and saying your role is good but trivial
2. You ensure that we do not get a shadow if you are being truthful

Those are the problems I've seen with the idea from the outset. Just wish I had a little more time today to participate in the discussion.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote