View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 12:46 PM   #400
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Something else I checked on:

NTN has not said a word all game (one way or the other) about DT until today.

DT has not said a word all game (one way or the other) about NTN until today.

And today they are voting for each other.

I don't know if it means anything or not, but it's possible that they have been trying to avoid posting about each other. Not a big deal, but perhaps an interesting sign that they could be in league together.

It just seems strange that it can be this late in the game and they haven't made a single post that mentions the other.

Just so you don't make the right assumption for the wrong reason...

DT voted for me earlier, not ntn. I will present however (moreso for Hoops since he played that game), in that game when I was a wolf, I pushed the vote early on, trying to start up momentum in that game, however in order to try to "trick" hoops I voted for my wolf teammate, which then had him vote the other (innocent) villager and the wolves won the game.

Earlier I mentioned that I was going to play today different, that was more for Hoops' benefit since he remembered the other scenerio. Like mentioned earlier, I don't care which of the two you all vote for, there is no reason for me to push the vote either way. Voting for either of them is perfectly fine with me and I will join your vote on whichever you choose to lock it in and help you out. (No matter which you choose). This is what I meant, Ntn is playing today like I played in Animal farm.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote