View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 11:48 PM   #101
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-Our TV Show gets a 0.69, which ties our highest rating.

-One potential conflict issue has arisen for the June Star Wars event. WWF is running their big monthly event the same night, so Michael Hayes will possibly be unavailable. I don't want to move the event up to Friday at this point (especially because Gary Hart, the Great Kabuki, and Buddy Roberts all have conflicts that day). Hayes works about half of the WWF's regular shows, but he's worked both of their last two big monthly events, so I can't expect him to be there. The angle could be the Freebirds claiming they can't put the titles on the line without Hayes there, only to be forced to use a replacement partner or as 3-2. Or maybe since Akbar has a business relationship with the Freebirds now, he can loan out Adrian Adonis for the night.

-Dick Murdoch rejects me for a 3rd time, even though he's unemployed. Maybe he's pulling a Chris Jericho and just wants some time off.

-Southwest Championship Wrestling runs their first show since I stole their heavyweight champion away, and they put the belt on the owner's son, Tully Blanchard, a guy who has turned down all offers to go elsewhere. (Nice touch). They also brought in Ricky Steamboat to help fill the void, jobbing him to Gino Hernandez in his first match there. I'd steal Steamboat away too, be he also works for Mid-Atlantic and Maple Leaf Wrestling.

-The Hogan/Andre the Giant Tag Team in the WWF has turned heel. Meanwhile, Roddy Piper is a main event face there. That's an interesting alternative history.

Last edited by molson : 05-10-2007 at 11:49 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote