View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 12:25 AM   #103
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Molson, if this dynasty lasts long enough, will fictional wrestlers appear in the universe (I realize it is a looong time away, but theoretically?)?

Yes, fictional wrestlers are generated. You can customize the pace at which they enter the game - I have it set to medium, which is giving the universe about 2-3 new guys a month (and I have all of the regions on - North America, Mexico, Japan, and the UK). In this dynasty, I hired a fictional rookie announcer with huge talent potential (Harry Frehely).

In addition to that, future real wrestlers will also appear in the year in which they started wrestling in real life. That's a new feature of this version that was basically created especially for this mod. And unlike other text sims, it isn't really a cheat to know which 18-year olds might be good. You could sign an 18-year old Curt Hennig, but he'll be pretty much worthless for a while, and if/when he gets good, he'll leave you for a bigger company. If you're already a big company, it's better to just let the guys with potential develop elsewhere, and take them when they're ready.

Last edited by molson : 05-11-2007 at 12:28 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote