View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 03:38 AM   #7
law90026
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Real.

I do have a question, though. How are teams finding transfer players so soon? I've seen at least 8-10 transfers so far but whenever I look in the transfer or expired contract list, it's either empty or only with 1 guy.

In the filters for searching for players, if you have the little box ticked at the bottom (Assistant manager to filter unrealistic targets or something like that), you will find your choices significantly reduced at smaller clubs.

The reason for this is that the assistant manager filters out those players that he thinks will not join the club anyway. Since you're a little known Swedish side, most players in the game will not consider moving to you and hence he is filtering a lot of them out.

As evidenced by your subsequent post about players not wanting to move, there are 2 issues when it comes to transfers. First, the club needs to be willing to sell to you. Second, the player needs to want to come to the club. The second option is generally fixed only by improving the reputation of your club.
law90026 is offline   Reply With Quote