View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 06:22 PM   #1
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The Life Of A Batracer

Having jumped into the game BATracer (batracer.com), which is an F1 racing sim like Hattrick, I figured I should chronicle things. Fair warning, I am a newbie, and I'll be lucky to score any championship points in my first season. Here are all the teams in the "F1 2007" series, which I have joined.

Vodafone McLaren Mercedes. MP4-22 Chassis, Mercedes FO 108T 2.4L V8 engine. Famous British team failed to win a single Grand Prix in 2006. But excellent testing results boost the hopes to become the top team of F1 once more. 12 setup parameters.
www.mclaren.co.uk

ING Renault F1 Team. R27 Chassis. Renault RS27 2.4L V8 engine. Reining champion's looking to a score 3rd title. Slightly disappointing test results but strong reliability. 12 setup parameters.
www.renaultf1.com

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro. F2007 chassis. Ferrari 056 2.4L V8 engine. The Scuderia is looking to re-capture former glory. Title favourites following strong testing results. 12 setup parameters.
www.ferrariworld.com

Honda Racing F1 Team. RA107 chassis. Honda RA807E 2.4L V8 engine. Honda proved in testing the car has potential but they still have some problems to be addressed. Unique no-sponsors livery. 12 setup parameters.
www.hondaracingf1.com

BMW Sauber F1 Team. F1.07 chassis. BMW P86/7 2.4L V8 engine. Entering their 2nd season of partnership BMW Sauber had impressive showings in testing. Although reliability has been a concern there are hopes of strong results. 12 setup parameters.
bmw-sauber.com

Panasonic Toyota Racing. TF107 chassis. Toyota RVX-07 2.4L V8 engine. F1's richest team desperate to make an impact at the front. Mixed testing results lead to doubts over the car's pace. 12 setup parameters.
www.toyota-f1.com

Red Bull Racing. RB3 chassis. Renault RS27 2.4L V8 engine. Big expectations for the Adrian Newey designed Red Bull chassis. Poor reliability in testing leaves car potential unknown. 12 setup parameters.
www.redbullracing.com

AT&T Wiliams. FW29 chassis. Toyota RVX-07 2.4L V8 engine. Looking to bounce back from disastrous 2006 season. Promising test results lead to hopes of an improved campaign. 12 setup parameters.
www.williamsf1.com

Scuderia Toro Rosso. STR2 chassis. Ferrari 056 2.4L V8 engine. Red Bull juniors enter their 2nd season with a customer car and Ferrari engine. Limited winter testing helped showing Toro still has a long way to go. 12 setup parameters.
www.tororosso.com

Etihad Airways Spyker F1 Team. F8-VII chassis. Ferrari 056 2.4L V8 engine. Dutch team entering its first full season. Small budget but hoping to punch above its weight with strong Ferrari engine. 12 setup parameters.
www.midlandf1.com

Super Aguri F1. SA07 chassis. Honda RA807E 2.4L V8 engine. Lots of Japanese passion and a strong Honda engine powers this rather undeveloped chassis but the team has high aims. 12 setup parameters.
www.saf1.co.jp

By the time I get signed up, the top teams are already filled (there's two cars per team), No McClaren, Renault, Ferrari available, and some of the lower folks have been taken too, Spyker and Sauber were filled.

I signed on with Panasonic Toyota: It's my job to take a somewhat crap frame and make it work.

SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote