View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 07:37 PM   #776
Pyser
Pro Rookie

Quicksand - 1/10

Bear with me, a movie this bad needs to be explained. Michael Keaton plays a guy that works for some bank, who sits in his office all day, waiting for his computer to blink at him telling him a large amount of money somewhere in the world has been moved. So it blinks, and he goes to Nice, France to check it out. There, russian mobsters have pretended to film a movie starring an actor played by Michael Caine, who doesnt know it's fake.

That sounds like the plot, right? WRONG!

While there, Keaton is inexplicably framed for murdering the chief of police (by leaving an enormous rifle on a balcony that Keaton for some reason picks up just as someone else kills the police chief). Nevermind that any ballistics test could prove he never fired a gun, Keaton runs.

Somewhere along the way he also gets caught up in an internet rape thing where bad people bus in mail order brides or something.

Oh, and Caine has a gambling debt, which leads to him helping Keaton out, but not really, because while Keaton says "I didn't kill anyone", Caine keeps screaming "where's my fucking money?!"

It got 1 point for lots of nudity, however.
Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote