View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 10:30 PM   #336
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealmighty View Post
Recently bought the game and expansion after having read some of this. Two questions. First, the stupid one...what is the bottom left slot for on your inventory page? It isn't in the original manual picture (page 10) and I don't see it anywhere in the IT booklet. Now, the lazy one...I don't feel like looking through all the posts here for the answer as it might give me spoilers I don't want at this time, but have you mentioned any mods or add-ons you may have used?

Appreciate all the work this must be having now played to level 15- I am on the way to Athens.

Up to this point I haven't used any mods or add-ons. It has definitely been challenging managing the inventory without the vault add-on. I would be interested in hearing about any mods that people are using and enjoying.

It really wasn't all that much work doing this, outside of typing up stuff on my laptop while playing on my desktop. And it was fun recounting the plot - I know I had a blast with it the first time I played through the game. At some later point I might come back around with a game of this genre where I tell the story in first person, trying to create a little more mood. I think that would be much more challenging (think Izulde dynasties, for example).

At this point in the story I'm just posting updates on progress, as well as reporting new encounters. I figure that the plot is similar enough the second time around that it probably isn't worth a recounting from 200 posts earlier. But if there are details that you want that I'm not providing please ask.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote