View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 09:11 PM   #54
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Taking a look at the overall tournament standings...

Tanglewood - in first with 5 on the weekend schedule...(Els, Singh, Sabs, Casey, Toms)

Hoopsguy - who is in second has a chance to hang onto that spot with 5 on the weekend...(Toms, Oglivy, Howell 3, Harrington, and Sabs) - the overall lead might come down to Ogilvy, Howell and Harrington vs Els, Singh and Casey.

NoSkillz - was in 3rd, but will really drop with only 3 on the weekend.

Sublime only gets 4 on the weekend - so players behind that got 5 should make a move on this spot

Breeze - I did get 5 - if Baddeley can stay on the leaderboard and Zach Johnson can grind out a round, I could close on the leaders, but most likely I'll jump the two mentioned above, but stay 20 or so points back

Craptacular - only gets 4 so there will not be any major move, but he could stay close to this spot in the standings, but the points behind the leaders will get much larger.

Tyrith - will jump up with 5 in players in play. If Els, Singh and Furyk play well on the weekend he could find himself in 3rd (or higher)

RyanS - also gets 5 - substitute Harrington for Singh in Tyrith's comment and the same is true for RyanS (though he is a little further back and 3rd is about the best he could hope for in the overall standings).

Mike1409 - with 6 on the board this weekend he is a bit more flexable and set for a possible jump, but he's a way back from a poor Masters performance.

bsak - won't make much of a move with only 4 in play this weekend.

Lil' Breeze - will be hard pressed to stay out of the basement.

Last edited by Breeze : 06-15-2007 at 09:29 PM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote