View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 04:19 PM   #952
duff88
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Leaving tomorrow for a Saturday night stopover at my in-laws before finishing the drive to Nashville for Slammiversary on Sunday.

Honestly, I'm kind of meh about it, but there's a 9 year old upstairs who you'd think was going to see Thesz vs Flair in an Iron Man match or something.

This was for him anyway so that's cool but I'm feeling the urge to stifle some yawns already.

Lethal seems certain to go over Sabin (unless we get a Sonjay full heel turn out of the Ghandi gimmick), Frank Wycheck in a match does <0 for me, I can't imagine the Dudleys vs Rick Steiner/? will amount to much either at this point.
And I'd be very surprised if Angle doesn't win the title (although I'm mildly curious to see who the 5th man is, Jarrett? X-Pac? Or an actual surprise?). Problem is, I really have no interest in seeing Angle at this point.

Young should beat Roode & that'll be kind of fun for a few minutes of silly marking over, and Daniels/Sting could be good if Stinger brings his work boots & Daniels doesn't have to slow down too much for him. Maybe I'll be completely surprised & enjoy the heck out of the show itself (I know I'll enjoy watching my son enjoy it) but right now I'm just not expecting a whole lot, which is kind of depressing in a way.

I'd like to know if you enjoyed it? I rarely watch TNA, and sometimes watch WWE and I thought Slamminervasary was a great PPV. The final match was really exciting if you compare with what you get in WWE. AJ Styles is great!
duff88 is offline   Reply With Quote