View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 09:04 AM   #406
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Out of curiosity, what track were we on today? I'm not sure where to begin.

I'm leaving in about 15 minutes to drive 2 hours to see my daughter graduate kindergarten, then driving 2 hours back, so I'll likely not be here during most of the day. I don't have really a good feel on anyone right now. We saw how good my gut instinct was on Barkeep. I feel the same way about Passacaglia, where he just doesn't sit right with me, as well as Mr.W right now.

I feel ok about Render, feel ok about Daddytorgo, and have no feel one way or another about Bullet right now. guess since I messed up yesterday I'll wait and see what others bring today.

I'm not really sure what track we were on either. I guess the Barkeep/RendeR type track is sort of what I was thinking. Might make sense to think about who the sympathizer could be or something though?

I know I said "targeted for conversion" above, and that's not how the sympathizer mechanic works, but you get the idea. Not sure how helpful an idea it was, what with there being no element of choice to it it's probably useless. I dunno. Blame that on me not having finished my first cup of coffee.

I don't necessarily want you to summarize why you feel good about RendeR Alan as I know you have to leave in a second. Hopefully I get a chance to go back and read through posts and see if I can come up with the reason why, especially since he's been voting me for like...everyday so far. But I guess that's enough to turn my attention elsewhere for the moment.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote