AWA Tuesday Night Terrors: Tuesday Week 3, February 1998

Pamplin Sports Arena - Portland, OR. Attendance: 1,110

Unavailable:
Steve Corino
Mike Awesome
Steve Williams
Ricky Morton
Adam Copeland

All to work with WWC...Corino and Awesome don't even appear and Copeland gets jobbed out. Williams and Morton battle for Ricky's WWC Title, which he retains. Luckily they run a sparse schedule, so this won't be an ongoing problem for our Tuesday Show.

Donovan Morgan defeated Joe E. Legend in 7:50 by pinfall.
Rating: E

Robert Fuller comes out and says that “Someone needed to shovel the crap out of the Stable. We didn’t need somebody to cow tow to old, washed up ‘Legends’….We needed a Legend Killer!!” Shane Douglas appears and announces that Williams will be the third legend to fall before him as Fuller chimes in with his best Donald Trump…”Steve Williams………You’re fired!!!!”
Rating: F+

Frankie Kazarian and Christian Cage defeated Jado and Gedo in 6:48 when Jado was disqualified for hitting Christian Cage with a set of Brass knucks.
Rating: E-

The Sandman comes to the ring and challenges Shane Douglas to a match. “You call yourself a Legend killer??? Well I’m still here, smoking, drinking Beer and ready to kick your Ass for trying to destroy my Eye sight and my Career!!!”
Rating: D-

The Sandman is still in the ring when Shane Douglas comes out. “Sandman, you’re not dead….because you’re NOT….a legend. But I promise you this….TONIGHT…….I WILL…….Franchise your Ass!!!”
Rating: E+

Buddy Landell defeated Masato Tanaka in 9:55 by submission with a Figure-Four Leglock using the Ropes for leverage.

Up in the Ring, Kid Kash apologizes for his loss to Christopher Daniels a week ago and the Kid promises to “Make things right with the down Boys, as soon as one of them has the Guts to drag their Carcass out here”

Kid Kash defeated Michael Modest in 13:39 by pinfall with a Bank Roll. During the match we also had Missy Hyatt run in and attack Kid Kash with her purse, which he used to deck Modest after taking it away from her, setting up the win.

Missy Hyatt comes out to the podium frustrated and crying. She announces to The Suicide Machines that they had better watch their back in the future.
"You've ruined my night for the last time…you…..you…..oh!!! I hate you both!!!. Kid Kash and Super Crazy!!! The next time you see my boys, you had better move over to the other side of my Bed……ohhhh, I mean the Arena….I hate you"

Robert Gibson defeated Stevie Richards in 10:45 by pinfall with a Dropkick.
Rating: D-

Shane Douglas comes charging out as the Sandman makes his entrance. Douglas blindsides Sandman, then picks him up, clamps on a brutal Bear Hug, then slams him straight through the set wall. The violence of the move topples the entire set and leaves Sandman down, grabbing his back in agony.

Shane Douglas defeated The Sandman in 10:45 by pinfall with a Piledriver. During the match Dick Slater and C.W. Anderson run in and work the Sandman’s already injured back over. Unable to stand up straight, Sandman is easy pickings for the finisher.

Overall Rating: E

Thoughts: Still searching for that elusive D rating…..I have put the fans through a few swerves in the last week or so, but I think it will be for the better in the long run. Really want to grow Douglas as he is the Guy I am now counting on to carry the promotion forward. Will have to rethink this Tuesday show stuff if I keep losing guys to WWC. I am toying with only one show a week until we get a little more popular.

Last edited by BYU 14 : 06-26-2007 at 09:00 AM.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote