View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 05:54 PM   #133
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post

Weren't you, earlier, complaining that people were being too free with info??? Now you're saying people aren't sharing info? I don't understand your point of view, at all.

Anyway, it seems like everybody has at least some limited night action, so I expect that at least some of us will have more information tomorrow.
Oh I have NO doubt there will be more information tomorrow, in terms of spells and such. I don't think people will share it, but it'll be out there.

But that's sort of irrelevant towards finding a wolf, isn't it? I mean in the long run it's not but are people really proposing we hold off lynching until we've got spells together to assist us? Seems like an awful risky strategy to me.

My point is the information out there tomorrow, which might or might not be publicly shared, does NOT help us find a wolf. Therefore we'll either have people suggesting another no lynch day (see my comments about how on any individual day we're more likely to find a villager than wolf) or we'll make an uninformed lynch when we could have had SOME information from today.

Actually that's kind of my point. Lynching provides us with information. Guaranteed. Why are we rejecting that?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote