View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 03:04 AM   #1465
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I do just want to point out that I was very forceful about certain things in this game purely because I believe them. This game just happened to have two things I believe in which made twice the force .

I'll always maintain that we won this game more because of luck than anything. Frankly Render, I think we'd have looked your direction soon and your voting pattern was already suspicious to me even before LSG fingered you directly. If it's any relief, if you'd attacked me the last two nights it would have been blocked thanks to the holy water.

I think all three wolves deserve credit. They kind of took a back seat to some other players and if not for those meddling kids would have gotten away with it. To have such a consistent behind the scenes role is hard to pull off because of the fun of playing the wolves so they all deserve credit for it. I really don't think there's much of a flaw in the way they played at all.

Finally I'll just say that this game reminded me that there is value in post evaluation as my reviews of hoops and LSG made me trust them more. Of course it didn't help me at all when it came to path. I seem to be much better at figuring out who is a villager than who is a wolf.

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 07-11-2007 at 03:07 AM.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote