View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 06:57 PM   #1827
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
You better get your sig changed to villagers lynched = 1, bud.

Quote:
I giggle a little and shake my head every time I see you talk about that theory, telle. I'm sorry, but it's a little humorous to me at this point. I know I'm as good as gone, I know you're wrong. I'm starting to come to terms with the first part, and enjoying the second.

Quote:
I'll vote for myself if swaggs is a human.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
It's not just my theory. Swaggs came up with the original theory regarding you and KWhit. Then I came up with a theory that St. Cronin must be a replicant because of our different info regarding being scanned.. and upon further investigation realized that my theory aligned perfectly with his theory to become a larger theory.
I didn't say it was. If I did, then I apologize. I should be awarding a lot more points.

Quote:
You did and I apologize for not answering before. Truth is, I don't. I have no clue what's going on in this game.

Quote:
I guess we should start awarding points for making wrong, yet compelling arguments, especially when there's no proof in the pudding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Her theory is pretty sound based on the posts in the game thus far.

What have you offered?

Quote:
You have a theory. You have NO evidence. Fact is, there is no evidence in this game...so you can cook up whatever theory you want.

Quote:
YOU digged? Ha. Your play makes me laugh. I sure hope whoever the replicants are that they keep you around so you can continue to chase your tail.

Potentially...why don't you throw an IF/THEN AND/OR statement in there as well? Come on, truth is, you've got it hard on me and you can't even think straight because you're too hung up on yourself.

(no offense intended I'm just pointing out you're not considering that you may be wrong)

Quote:
You know, it might just be fitting if this game had me as a replicant and I didn't know it.

If that's the case, I'd sincerely hope that the humans win an insanely easy slam dunk game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
But I don't think they know who scanned me. I think they learned one and killed him. And since there's still one unknown replicant out there (assuming that I'm right about AE and St. Cronin), I don't think Deckard should out himself at this point.

BUT.. I did just realize that Deckard can know that what I'm saying is correct and be sure that I'm human since he personally performed the test on me, and thus he can kill St. Cronin tonight without worrying that I'm leading him astray. So in that case, we should lynch AE and let the Bladerunner take care of St. Cronin, right?

Unvote St. Cronin
Vote Ardent Enthusiast

Quote:
Yeah, and you and we'll all sing by the campfire after the world's easiest werewolf game known to me.

Put on a jacket, you're snowing yourself in.

Quote:
They're selling clues at K-Mart. Blue light special.
qft