View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 06:35 PM   #262
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
I love Batracer but it has almost got to the point of not being any fun anymore. The only way you can advance your ranking is in the public games. But all the ones I'm in now and have been in the past month or so are horrible. I get little or no help from any of my teamates. They either don't do any runs or hold out on their runs until the last minute so I can't benefit. I really wish the private leagues would count in the world rankings. Just my thoughts.

Private leagues are much more uneven in quality than the public leagues. You don't always have a full grid, sometimes they're themed so that drivers aren't picking the best combination of skillsets or the best car (in CART, say, where there's freedom to pick car type parameters and notable performance differences in chassis and engine).

If you really want a good teammate, the way to get that is to coordinate with someone so that you both agree to go into a game, and the first one in sets a password for the second.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote