View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 10:41 AM   #122
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I meant talent is randomly assigned. Otherwise why have the scout?

OK, lets take another approach here. If it isn't randomly assigned, how would you rate the player names listed?

I'm guessing if you and I compared lists, we would have the same people at the top and the same people at the bottom, but the order would be different. Kind of like two sportswriters from different regions ranking college football teams. Which one of us would be closer to the computer rankings (Chief Rum, to extend the analogy)?

The Scout would have the ability to look at Chief Rum's rankings, and then help guide us to put together better rankings even if we have a rough idea of how they might sort themselves out.

Given that 60% of people have revealed already, I'm hoping that you are right and that my pet theory here is wrong. I hope talent is 100% assigned randomly. If/when Chief Rum says that, then I'll post my character name (although process of elimination has me down to a small set of selections, given that I've said I'm a position player) and happily move on with the rest of the game rather than continue to beat this badly bleeding horse.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote