View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 09:24 AM   #412
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Both of the quotes in bold had me blinking hard as I read them yesterday in a "he didn't just say that, did he???" kind of way. If MikeVic wasn't a first-time player I think I would probably have made a bigger deal out of these quotes. But these quotes are the reason I listed Mike as one of the three people who concerned me yesterday before putting in my vote. I understand the thought process on him being confident in the villager/villager showdown yesterday, but it didn't concern me as much as these quotes.

I think Mike would make an excellent candidate for our seer if he isn't the choice today in the voting.

What would you make of the first quote? I guess it rolled off my pretty easily, since I remember that render asked the same thing in his first game. Are you thinking he was told to ask something like that, since it's an easy way to play dumb? It seems villager-esque to me, but that could be a contrivance.

The two quotes combined does make it seem like he could have some kind of role -- but why would you go telling everyone?
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote