View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 09:33 AM   #415
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
If the wolves know exactly who has "stepped it up" then that's a tremendous advantage for them. Likewise, if the wolves know exactly who is GOING to step it up tonight, that's a tremendous advantage for them. That was the theory behind the idea I put out - it would ration our "step ups" but also create enough deadline havoc that there could be room for some bluff.

Based on what we have seen so far, the wolves can only target one person - so if we have a group of people that are going to submit a "step up" action we lessen the ability for the wolves to skew the outcome.

I don't like giving the wolves the gameplan, but the other end of the spectrum is that everyone decides for themselves and hordes their information. Then each of us has little context to evaluate what has taken place. I would rather try and make informed decisions, even if it gives the wolves more informed decisions. We have the advantage of numbers on them, which hopefully gives us enough time to compile worthwhile information. Like I mentioned earlier, it is a pretty standard werewolf scenario ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote