View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 09:05 AM   #333
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
LOL! I think though the comments wouldn't be as much an issue if he didn't basically say he's giving no updates on Dance with Dragons until it's done... which could be any year now. If he gave regular updates, it'd really cut the rope out from the people complaining. I'm sure most of them are wondering where he is.

And you don't throw a freaking hissy fit about it. That just makes people wonder what was said. Just delete them, warn (and then ban if they keep at it) the posters, and stay quiet about it.

I agree.

When he made those last two posts, the one about the prologue and then one about the "good day" he had with a Dance of Dragons, two things immediately came to mind:

First, was the Chris Rock "you low expectation havin' motherf**ker!" routine.

Second, was this scene from "The Princess Bride":

Fezzik: You just shook your head... doesn't that make you happy?

Westley: My brains, his steel, and your strength against sixty men, and you think a little head jiggle is supposed to make me happy?
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote