View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 11:57 AM   #328
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Remember there is a difference between and ACCUSATION, which could win you the game and a SUGGESTION which you can do nightly to try and find more clues.

Suggestions and the sharing of information should be obvious no brainer plays. The rooms are meaningless since teh wolves have NO clue where anyone might go for a night to gain information. There are 15 good guys, the wolves have to have a name AND a location to nail anyone, so unless they ALL go after the same person and target their room choices properly they have at best a 1/3 chance to succeed on any given attack. if they do coordinate their attacks they can AT BEST kill any one player per night.

So guarenteed success for the badguys == 2 kills per night, which means a much longer game and a far better chance of the village winning.

I'm still utterly bewildered at the refusal to give out clues at this point, there is nothing to be gained by hoarding information. It only delays us in finding the murderer and allows him/her to kill 1 person per night.

Well I guess my change of heart is based on what Pass told us and a bit more about the victory conditions.

It only takes one person feeding us wrong information to lose the game in multiple ways.

Say we all work together and narrow down the lists pretty well.. down to two people.. someone gets a clue at night which solves the game for them, and they share that with everyone, but change it around. Now suddenly alot of people die with the wrong accusation and afterwards this guy can make the correct accusation and win the solo victory.

Even if we lynch him for spite, Pass said he still wins if he was right.

Not that I don't trust any of you anyways (This is WW right?) but now there is that much less reason to.. I already shared my information (I was the first one to do so), so its not about that as much as now wondering if its just asking for a new way to lose. (Instead of losing to the Wolves or murderer, we now lose to a villager who wants to win by themselves)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote