View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 07:56 AM   #325
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I will give you a hint.. we discussed it at length yesterday.. the 1:1 ending tiebreaker is named the Host, and that would be me.

I really had a rough time debating whether or not to reveal it yesterday, and was planning on doing so if I felt the heat was strong enough to get lynched. I felt yesterday that our best chance to win would be for me to survive both the day and the night without being lynched or having wolf attention. I tried to keep that delicate balance of getting heat from villagers without too much heat to be lynched.. I also tried to keep the wolves off of my back so I wouldn't get night killed.

I did not however count on a conversion. I still think that there was a conversion last night, that its now 3-2 villagers and a wrong lynch here is the end of the game for us. I am going to be pretty busy most of the day today (starting at a 7:50am appointment with my wife's pulminoloigst) and didn't want to risk enough momentum on me and people not being around by the middle of the day when I get back due to it being friday.

Sndvls already has a vote on me (No big suprise), and I figure Barkeep will vote for me yet again (regardless if he is converted or not) and with Pass leaving for the day soon, if he isn't the convert I desperately need him to have his vote not on me before he goes..

I likely will be the night kill tonight, but that matters less than us killing a wolf today to make it 3-1, and it will give the 2 villagers left tommorrow a 50-50 chance on guessing which other player is the wolf..

I think Sndvls is blowing smoke about there having been no night kill last night, I can't fathom at this point in the game any reason why anyone would have not done a kill in this scenerio. If he isn't the wolf, and Jonathan was, why wouldn't Jonathan have killed Passacaglia or Barkeep? Sorry.. I think he is lying to us to try to mislead us.. it seems pretty likely there was a conversion last night.

I am keeping my vote on Sndvls, and I hope you all join me.

you did see where I said I wouldn't do a no night kill right? that's not a mistake I would make...if I was a wolf there would have been a kill last night.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote