View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 11:02 AM   #330
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well I do have a hard time believing that the wolf would not put in some order for night kill, and I still don't fathom any scenerio where no night kill last night is the good move. No matter which was a wolf, Jonathan or Sndvls, you at least try to kill Pass or Barkeep last night. Neither had any suspicion and doubtful they would have had any today.

Playing devil's advocate.. one of the most damaging things about conversion is that it throws the trust lists out the window. So the possibility of a conversion still could have that effect.. Regardless of whether or not there was a conversion, we know there is at least one wolf left.

I dont think I am necessarily open to changing my vote right now away from Sndvls.. I think in both Barkeep and Jonathan's case their behavior would make it really difficult for me to believe they were a wolf.. Today I believe hinges on getting the vote right.. so I'll listen to other arguements for someone else to be voted, but its going to take alot to unconvince me here.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote