View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 06:50 AM   #462
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I think this whole anti-Neon thing is a waste of time and counter productive. The simplest solution is that he is a villager, attempted a ballsy move and it backfired. The whole move was completely unnecessary, because as I pointed out yesterday, he could have easily forced a no lynch. As we all know, the only person whose role you (as a villager) you can be confident of is your own. Thus if Neon is a villager he should try and prevent himself from getting killed 100% of the time, since there is a 0% chance that he's a wolf, and SOME % chance that someone else is a wolf. It is ENTIRELY villagerish to try and save yourself.

Anyhow, let's say that RPI-Fan turns out to be anything but the valet. Here's what I see happening at night:
1. The seer scans Neon, finds out Neon is good. I've already talked about this.
More importantly is what happens next:
2. The BG likely protects Neon, the wolves likely attack him (in hopes that the BG tries to get fancy like Lathum did last game).
3. The BG goes elsewhere (gets fancy), wolves still attack Neon, there's a 25% chance Neon fends them off by himself.

I think the most likely outcome of the reveal is no night kill, that's good for us. If he WAS the convert, he would have to know he's begging to be protected by his move and thus unlikely to convert. Furthermore, when he's still around on Day 3 he'll likely draw suspicion.

I am all for the lynch DT in order to prove his goodness, but not at the expense of Neon.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote