View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 10:26 PM   #126
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
How did I overpursue him?

I cast my vote and gave a reason for it, that was all.

Ok, perhaps calling what you did "overpursuing" is incorrect. I personally felt his move that you found suspicious was actually very pro-villager. And I was not at all suprised that he ended up with a guest role based on that. So your finding it suspicious was about as completely opposite of my thoughts at the time.

THat said, viewing things from his perspective.. he is a fairly new player, who had a good game last game. He came out strong this game doing what he felt was a very pro-villager move, to which you responded negatively to it. I'm guessing he felt since he was obviously good (at least in his thoughts), your response indicated to him that you are bad.

Why he missed the fact you revealed as a guest and what that meant, I have no clue and we'll have to hear his side of the story. I guess my point is if you are a guest and he is a guest and its not roles in dispute.. then lets just set things aside and move on. Such as I'm doing with my difference of opinion with Neon earlier today.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote