View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 12:55 PM   #281
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I'm going to choose to believe (for right now anyway) that Brad has his reasons for not revealing and maybe we should leave it at that for now. I think sometimes we tend to pressure folks into reveals we might not want wolves to know.........but he has to be aware then that he is not cleared by any stretch. It cuts both ways.

Normally I would agree, but this game is different, everything is pretty wide open..

There are 8 unrevealed players right now. 7 positions unknown for the upstairs/downstairs. The upstairs and downstairs teams know who else is on their team other than their sympathizer. So they are able to use our list just like us. So I find it very likely that they know who is on the other team right now.

Obviously the upstairs team struck first last night offing Telle. Since we (the guests) can't win until day 4, I assume they are going to take some swipes at each other to try to win before day 4 based off of our lists. They possibly will want to avoid the other guests from here on in fear of hitting their own sympathizer and really eliminating us guests don't really help them reach their goals.

So what PurdueBrad is really doing if he really is a guest that is disputing Neon's claim is just keeping neon safe from the opposite team and putting himself at risk. I have a very hard time believing that the downstairs team is going to sit back and let the upstairs pick them off without fighting back. (Especially if Render is downstairs as well, then their backs will be against the wall).

For us right now, I'm more worried that we won't get to day 4 before losing to one of the other teams.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote