View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 12:29 AM   #105
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Well at least you are getting some pitching but owwww, the hammers that you are losing. I have always been a pitching fanatic, so I never seem to have teams with sluggers on them, but that power in the middle of your lineup is going to be hard to replace, no matter what the pitchers do.

Yeah, we're not going to be able to slug our way to victories next year, like we did this past season. I'm intrigued to see how it turns out. I was actually considering leaving at one point, because I just wasn't sure that I wanted to selloff my roster. But...after I took a look at what we had in the minors and just took a good measure of my team, I decided that maybe it was worth staying for another year at least, to see what they could do with a retooled lineup and using essentially a different strategy than anything we did last year.

I'll review the lineup that we're heading into next year with, so you all can see who we have, who is new (fewer guys than you'd think) and basically, what we're expecting from the new batch of guys coming up for next year.

It'll be interesting, that's for sure.