View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 02:21 PM   #191
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Thanks for the post.

You will soon find out why I left the Bees.

And originally my team move/contraction methodology was based solely on geography and of course, a team's lagging attendance. But I try to do it less and less, because it can be hard to follow the game if the teams are always moving around and so, I try to minimize it. That said, I'm always willing to take new team suggestion/city suggestions, because I always feel like there are more cities as we get further down the line that get neglected or make for a compelling story as we move forward.

It's easier now with lower leagues and stuff, because with promotion/relegation, the league is subject less to my whims and if I do get the desire to add random teams in Nowhere, USA, I can just create a lower league that may or may not enter MLB's promotion/relegation scheme.

Here's a link to the league file if you wanna download it/check it out. Just contains the .dat files. Unzip it to your saved games folder (it's already in a folder called MLB 2.0 and it should load okay. Lemme know whatcha think. I haven't named all of the teams in the American League in this version and you don't get any of my logos to the custom teams (not 'cuz I mind if you have 'em, I just didn't want to upload a 200MB file)

Link

Last edited by Young Drachma : 10-07-2007 at 02:22 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote