View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 03:20 PM   #1234
hoopsguy
General Manager

By the time the night rolled around for the Path kill, I was almost certain Path was the Fool. That is why I hoped they would go in a different direction on that evening.

Path was likely going to continue his pursuit of RealDeal if no new evidence emerged. So there was a reason to take him down outside of the "role" belief.

But the COT was getting too big too fast, and if you know Path has a role then he can't be the Unholy Mark, correct? So I think the right decision at that point is to either go after NTN or AC, or else shoot for someone else as the Unholy Mark. Of course, with the Unholy Mark being off the table, the "right" play from a results perspective was to go after the COT.

I think the wolves were upthe creek by the end of Day 2 with the two wolves down (I'm a dead man walking), a two man COT (Witness and Duke), and no chance for a conversion the rest of the way. But I did spend a lot of time thinking about the "right" plays on each day once I was off the chess board. And it was annoying that the move I considered the "right move", and conveyed to the wolves before I died, was no longer the "right move" a day later when they went to complete that kill.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote